Butternut Squash Salad
- 1 container of your choice Superior Fresh salad greens
- 4 cups butternut squash, diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Add sliced onions and apple cider vinegar to a small mixing bowl and let sit for at least 15 minutes to marinade while you prep the meal.
3. Toss butternut squash in olive oil, cinnamon, all spice, nutmeg and bake for 20 minutes. Check halfway through and flip if necessary.
4. On a large platter, layer Superior Fresh greens, roasted squash, dried cranberries, sliced avocados and marinated onions.
5. Top with your dressing of choice, if preferred.
What you'll need for this recipe: