Recipe by: The Kitchn
-Ripe Bananas (1 banana makes 8 small pancakes)
-2 large eggs, beaten (per banana)
-1/8 teaspoon for baking powder (fluffier pancakes)
-1/4 teaspoon honey for flavored pancakes
-Blueberries for batter
1. Mash the bananas with a fork. Mash till the banana has a pudding-like consistency.
2. Add in any of the mix-ins such as baking powder or honey.
3. Stir in eggs and mix till combined.
4. Heat griddle to medium heat and drop 2 tablespoons of batter on griddle
5. Cook 1 minute on each side.
6. Remove from heat and enjoy!