Overnight Cinnamon Protein Oats
- 1 cup Oats (quick or traditional)
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 ¼ cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ cup Hanna Valley Cinnamon Protein Powder
- ¼ cup Raspberries
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- 1 tbsp. Almond Butter
Note: include any fruit, milk, or nut butter of your choice.
1. In a large bowl or container, combine oats, chia seeds and milk. Stir to combine. Place in the fridge for 8 hours, or overnight.
2. After the oats have set, remove from the fridge and add the protein powder. Mix well. Add extra almond milk 1 tbsp. at a time if oats are too thick.
3. Divide oats into bowls or containers and top with raspberries, blueberries and almond butter. Enjoy!
- Cacao nibs, chocolate chips, seeds or nuts
- Keeps well in the fridge for 3 to 4 days
No Almond Butter:
- Omit, or use any nut butter of your choice instead
- Add or omit any fruit of your choice. Strawberries and Bananas are also a great topping!
What you'll need for this recipe: