Potato Broccoli Mini Frittatas
Recipe By: Forks over Knives
-1 1/2 cups of sliced mushrooms (4 counces)
-1 1/4 cups of red potatoes (6 ounces)
-1/2 cup red bell pepper
-1/4 cup chopped red onion
-4 cups broccoli florets
-1 1/2 cups unsweetend, unflavored, plant-based milk
-2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
-1 cup chickpea flour
-2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1 teaspoon dried dill weed
-1/4 teaspoon ground tumeric
-freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
-chopped fresh herbs (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with foil bake cups.
2. In a large skillet, cook mushrooms, potatoes, bell pepper, and onions over medium 10 minutes or until tender. Stirring occasionally and adding water (1-2 tablespoons) at a time to prevent sticking. Stir in broccoli.
3. Meanwhile in a medium bowl, stire together milk and flaxseed meal. Let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Stir vegetable mixture and flour, nutritional yeast, baking powder, dill weed, and tumeric into the milk mixture. Spoon into cups.
5. Bake 25 minutes or until middle is set. Let stand in muffin cups for 5 minutes.
6. Top with black pepper and herbs and Enjoy!