- Blackberries are a sweet, tart berry best enjoyed shortly after purchasing due to their shorter shelf life.
- Low in calories and packed with nutrients, blackberries are filled with fiber and vitamin C among other vitamins and nutrients.
- Blackberries are high in antioxidants to help protect against cell damage and potentially reduce your risk for some chronic diseases.
- Some of our favorite ways to enjoy blackberries include:
- On their own as a snack
- Top yogurt with fresh blackberries and granola
- Top oatmeal with fresh blackberries and honey
- Add frozen blackberries to a smoothies
Blackberries - 6 oz.
Log in for pricing
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very firm and sweet