Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- Ranch dressing and/or celery sticks, optional
1. Preheat oven to 450°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, milk and garlic powder until combined. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until smooth.
3. Toss cauliflower in the batter until evenly coated. Shake off excess batter before transferring to prepared baking sheets.
4. Bake until cauliflower is crispy and golden-brown, around 20 - 25 minutes.
5. While "wings" are baking, make the buffalo sauce by whisking together hot sauce and butter.
6. Toss "wings" in sauce and serve with ranch dressing and celery sticks, if desired.
What you'll need for this recipe: