Creamy Pasta Primavera
- 2 cups uncooked gemelli or spiral pasta
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute asparagus and carrots in oil until crisp-tender. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook for one minute longer.
3. Stir in cheese, cream and pepper. Drain pasta and toss with asparagus mixture.
What you'll need for this recipe: