Fudge Protein Brownies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 bananas
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Hanna Valley Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup organic dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cake or loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, melt the peanut butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder and nut butter until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Pour into pan, sprinkle with walnuts and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving.
- Use any nut or seed butter of your choice instead if you have an allergy or taste preference.
What you'll need for this recipe: