Garden Veggie Pizza
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large sweet red pepper, halved, stemmed and seeded
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small yellow onion, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pre-baked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 8 slices smoked provolone cheese, divided
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh oregano
- 1 tsp. minced fresh thyme
1. Mix oil and garlic; brush onto both sides of vegetables. Sprinkle with pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat until tender, 4-5 minutes per side for pepper and onion, 3-4 minutes per side for zucchini, and 2-3 minutes per side for tomatoes.
2. Coarsely chop pepper, onion and zucchini. Spread pizza crust with cream cheese; layer with 4 slices provolone under tomato slices. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup basil, carrots, oregano and thyme. Top with grilled vegetables, then remaining cheese.
3. Grill pizza, covered, over medium heat until bottom is golden brown and cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes. Top with remaining basil.
What you'll need for this recipe: