Grilled Corn Salsa
- 1 to 2 cans sweet corn
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus another 1/4 cup oil for the dressing
- Kosher salt
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup red onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. sliced basil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1. Brush corn with oil and season with salt. Grill for 8 minutes, or until the kernels begin to char. Let cool slightly, then slice the kernels off the corn with a knife.
2. In a large bowl combine corn, avocado, tomatoes, onion and basil.
3. In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lime, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and whisk until smooth. Pour mixture over the salsa and stir until ingredients are fully coated.
4. Serve with tortilla chips.
What you'll need for this recipe: