Old Capitol Tofu Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 tbsp. oregano
- 2 tbsp. basil
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 package Old Capitol Food Company Tofu
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- Spaghetti noodles, or noodles of your choice
1. Bring enough water to a boil for whatever quantity of pasta you wish to make.
2. While your pasta cooks, cook diced onion in a skillet over medium heat until slightly translucent.
3. Add garlic and all herbs and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Crumble tofu directly into skillet and pour in tomato sauce. Stir until combined.
5. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until sauce slightly reduces.
6. Top your cooked pasta with sauce, sprinkle with parmesan cheese or vegan cheese of choice and enjoy!
What you'll need for this recipe: