- Raspberries are a sweet, tart berry best enjoyed shortly after purchasing due to their shorter shelf life.
- Low in calories and packed with nutrients, raspberries are filled with fiber and vitamin C among other vitamins and nutrients.
- Raspberries are high in antioxidants to help protect against cell damage and potentially reduce your risk for some chronic diseases.
- Some of our favorite ways to enjoy raspberries include:
- On their own as a snack
- Top yogurt with fresh raspberries and granola
- Top oatmeal with fresh raspberries and honey
- Add frozen raspberries to a smoothie
Raspberries - 6 oz.
Log in for pricing
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These were absolutely outstanding! Great flavor, amazing quality! So impressed with these!
Sadly they came smushed up with red raspberry juice all over inside my box so was a big mess! Will skip them next time.
From CCF: We are sorry you received smushed raspberries that do not meet our high standards. Unfortunately once an order leaves our facility we cannot guarantee how our third-party carriers handle the package in transit. We have refunded the raspberries to your credit card and have placed a store credit onto your account to use on a future purchase where we hope to better meet your standards.