- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small yellow onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
1. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute the vegetables with salt and pepper in oil until crisp-tender, 5-7 minutes.
2. Using a slotted spoon, place about 1/2 cup vegetable mixture down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese; top with sour cream and salsa. Fold in sides.
What you'll need for this recipe: