Vidalia Onion Dip
- 2 cups Vidalia onion, finely diced
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a food processor, pulse the onion a few times until finely diced. Remove to a large bowl. Switch to the shredding blade and shred the cheeses. Place the cheese in the bowl with the onion.
3. Stir in the mayo, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder until well combined.
4. Transfer the mixture to a small cast iron skillet or casserole dish and bake for 40-45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
5. Remove from oven, allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
What you'll need for this recipe: