Sweet Potato Fajitas
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 bell peppers of any color, chopped into 1-inch chunks or sliced into strips
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into fourths, then pulled apart
- 1/4 cup oil of your choice
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
1. Spread sweet potatoes, bell peppers and red onion evenly on two baking sheets. Drizzle oil and sprinkle spices on veggies and toss well to coat.
2. Roast at 425°F for 25-35 minutes, or until veggies are tender and slightly charred around the edges.
3. Serve in corn or flour tortillas and add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Our favorite extra toppings: avocado, salsa, black beans, sour cream, cheese, cilantro
What you'll need for this recipe: