- Granny Smith apples have a crisp, tart flavor to add a touch of sweetness to your recipes without being too sweet.
- When baked or roasted, Granny Smith apples don't collapse or disintegrate, making them the preferred choice for baked goods such as pies or tarts.
- Other ways to use Granny Smith apples include:
- Chopped in bran or whole-grain muffins
- Thinly sliced on cereal or smoothie bowl
- In smoothies to add sweetness without adding too much sugar
- Granny Smith apples are relatively low sugar and low carb, making them the perfect healthy snack when you need energy but don't want to compromise calories.
Check out our easy apple crisp recipe here!
Pricing subject to change due to product availability and market conditions.