- 1 lb. asparagus bunch
- Serving size: ½ cup of pieces or 6 medium spears
- Asparagus benefits:
- Asparagus is a good source of the vitamins and minerals copper, iron, manganese, potassium, selenium, riboflavin, thiamin, and vitamins C and E.
- Asparagus is particularly high in folate, and vitamins A and K.
- Asparagus standard serving size of ½ cup contains a lot of nutrients, for only 20 calories per 3 oz serving
Check out our favorite quick and easy asparagus recipes HERE!
* Pricing subject to change due to product availability and market conditions.