- Prairie Breeze™ is Milton Creamery's twist on a well-aged white cheddar style cheese, aged for a minimum of 9 months, made with vegetarian rennet and no added color.
- The taste is sweeter than your typical cheddar with lots of flavor, crumbly yet creamy with a little crunch
- Its nutty tones and fresh canned pineapple scent distinguish it from all other cheddars and makes you want “just one more” bite of this unique cheese. It melts beautifully and is Milton Creamery's most beloved and decorated cheese.
How to pair this cheese:
- On its own with a thin cracker and La Quercia Prosciutto on top
- In homemade mac n' cheese to add a beautiful, rich flavor
Milton Creamery is family-owned and operated by a Mennonite family in Milton, Iowa. This award-winning cheese is made from milk on Amish farms within 30 miles of the facility.