- Tomato Garlic Cheddar is a unique combination of sun-dried tomatoes and garlic to round out this fine collection of World Class Cheese from Iowa.
- The tomato is subtle, adding color, while the garlic adds a bit of flavor. It is a young cheese, only aged a few weeks, and it slightly crumbly, yet creamy.
- Milton Creamery is family-owned and operated by a Mennonite family in Milton, Iowa.
- This award-winning cheese is made from milk on Amish farms within 30 miles of the facility.
- How to pair this cheese:
- On a cheeseboard to add dimension and extra flavor
- In a tortellini pasta salad
- Melted on pizza
- Shaved on top of tomato soup
Tomato Garlic Cheddar Cheese Milton Creamery - 6.5 oz.
Log in for pricing
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I order produce for my family, as well as my parents...this cheese has become a favorite of everyone's! Excellent!!
Garlic and cheese, what’s not to like?
I have bought this several times and will continue to keep on hand.
Fresh, flavorful and convenient to order along with my produce.